วันเสาร์ที่ 31 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

My reflection


In the first time, I think this course is difficult because I haven't have business's basic before but it's not like that. If I pay full attention to study and do truely together, I can create the blog unbelievable. I feel good to study with Aj Gob because she is very kind with her student. When they have the problem, she wik swolve tose problems immediately. She is a good consultant for students. I am very happy with this course so much because I have the first blog that is created by myself. My lovely teacher is like my inspiration to cross those obstructions and walk to pass easily. I work hard to study and create my blog. It make me active to do the best. Now everything is ok. It makes me proud of me so much. I will take all of knowledges in this course to adapt and develop later.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น